Thursday, July 3, 2014

March



Oh sweet Lord I’ve done it again. Neglected this blog and lost clear memory of what has happened in the past 4 months. I must stop letting this happen. To try and remember what happened is just too hard these days. My mind filled with way to many other things. As I have previously mentioned - this blog is more for me than anyone else. A place to remind myself of the wonderful and not so wonderful things that happen during the months. And now, here I am, trying to recall the past 4 months without much to go from but the pictures I have taken. So, here goes.

The month of March brings the start of spring, brings the emerging of more fun things to do. Finally able to say goodbye to snowstorms and get out in nature to see what things are being uncovered.

This too means that Lailah is more in her element. A true nature child she delights in getting outdoors to explore, discover and get her hands dirty, a wonderful trait to have.

Some of the fun things we did in March included a trip or two to wheeler farm and a few trips to local parks for some duck feeding and dirt sifting. If ever there were a modern child who longed to live the ways of John Muir, Aldo Leopold, Gifford Pinchet and the like, it’s this kid. If she could live in the wild with the dirt beneath her feet and a forest canopy above her head she would. I hope she never loses her sense of wonder for earth’s magic.























 Oh that face melt's my heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment