Thursday, July 3, 2014

April



April brought another trip to Wheeler Farm, the first time Andy was able to come with us. I recall Lailah being extremely stubborn and slightly ornery that day. I remember she insisted on wearing her hair down and then all through the day proceeded to emphatically brush it out of her face. I recall her seeing a girl with bright pink hair and saying “ooh, cute, look at that girl’s pretty hair”, I recall her absolutely not wanting to leave Wheeler Farm, and I recall her immediately falling asleep when we finally got her into the car. It is crazy to me to see how big she is getting.

We also hit up the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. We delighted in flowers (Lailah stopped to sniff…a lot), fish, waterfalls, and although I don’t have a picture to show for it, we indulged in a bag of cotton candy. Cotton Candy that stuck to our faces, our fingers and everything we touched thereafter. Life is sweet.

And Easter! Easter happened in April. Lailah was super stoked with what the Easter Bunny brought her. Peep, Quack and Chirp from Peep and the Big Wide World, and a magical Easter Egg Hunt full of lots of goodies.













































No comments:

Post a Comment