Sunday, June 23, 2013

Where we left off.

Over a month since my last post. I try not to do that to myself, but it happens sometimes. When it does it takes some serious brain power to recall the events that have happened, and photos pile up, it becomes a stress trying to recall that far back and remember the moments that were experienced when the pictures were taken. Just goes to show that this blog is much more for me than anyone else. A type of catharsis, and a catalog of life events. So quick I am to forget the things that happened yesterday, it’s nice to look back and remember – trying to recall events FOR the blog however, not so much.

Summer has officially cleared the remnants of Spring away, the sunshine welcomed with open arms, finally, alas, deep breath. But being the forward thinking freak that I am, I find myself already dreading the return of Fall, and the blood sucking Winter. Am I the only one who does this? It’s like waking up Sunday morning and immediately being plagued with the thought that I will have to return to work on Monday. Eyes still cemented shut, and fuzz on my teeth, and that’s the first thought. It’s a sickness I have. I suppose I should resolve to work on this ridiculous fault of mine.

On a completely different note, (I’m not sure how I got so off course) Lailah is becoming more and more difficult to photograph. Having absolutely no desire to be photographed, we rarely get a good picture of just her, and pictures of the family together, an impossible feat. It’s frustrating to say the least. But I have been able to get a few of her over the past few weeks. I’ve also enjoyed seeing the new things emerge from our flower and garden beds.

So without further ado, some pictures:
























No comments:

Post a Comment