Sunday, June 23, 2013

Three!

We have experienced another Birthday. I am the mother of a 3 Year old! They have been some damn stressful years yet so incredibly wonderful, beautiful, joyous, splendid, eye opening, life teaching, full of laughter intermingled with bouts of sobs and hysterics. Unlike anything I could have ever imagined.

There are no real words to describe what it takes to be a Mother, and as a child of my Mother, no real words to express the true love, admiration, and thanks I have for her. I have also been blessed with a wonderful Mother-In-Law for which I can never truly thank enough. I never imagined when I decided to become a Mother that it would be so incredibly challenging, and even more so, the incredible rewards that it would gift.

She wanted a Koala themed birthday hence the koala's. She loved the hoops and yoyo card she got from Grandma and Grandpa Allred, and we even got a "gummibear" dance out of her. Bottom left picture. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment