Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rainbow Sprinkles...

Delicious are cupcakes, chocolate, vanilla, and lemon too. I really love cupcakes. So, when Lailah out of the blue asked me if we could make cupcakes, I didn't even have to think about it. Ok, I may have thought for a brief moment about the mess that making cupcakes with a 2 year old would entail, and that frightened me a little, but it quickly faded and I got to work.

Alas, they cooled and were ready for decorating. I got out various nonpareils and sprinkles, sat her up on the counter and let her go to town. Still in her jammies I might add. And we had a blast. And...I learned something that day. It's that...everyone should lick rainbow colored sprinkles off the counter every once in a while.

This weekend. We are both sick and miserable with a cold, odd how things can change in a week or two's time. I'm thinking rainbow colored sprinkles would be pretty good right about now, except for the fact that I wouldn't be able to taste them much, and due to my highly congested nose, I would have to eat them all the while gasping for air through my mouth. Just doesn't sound as fun as before. Maybe next weekend.

Mmm, looks good enough to eat...Cheers!


 Maybe just a few more sprinkles.

 A magnificent masterpiece!
 Tell me you don't want to do that.

 Pinky's Up...Dive in.
 Lailah's...and Mommies. I'm a little more frugal with my sprinkles. =)

 Pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment